Stockton Scholars Charged by Spanos
The Stockton Scholars is excited to launch a one-cohort expansion of their grant, charged by a generous donation from the Spanos Family. This application is ONLY open for Stockton public high schools and public charter schools that are NOT in Stockton Unified School District (including but not limited to Lincoln Unified, Manteca Unified, Lodi Unified, and SJCOE schools). The scholarship for Stockton Unified seniors closed March 2nd, 2020.
ELIGIBLE SCHOOLS TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
– McNair HS
-Bear Creek HS
-Middle College HS
-Aspire Ben Holt Academy
-Able Charter School
This scholarship is ONLY for students planning to enroll full time at 1 of the following 4 year universities:
Any University of California (UCs)
University of the Pacific
California Institute ofTechnology
Pomona College (NOT Cal Poly Pomona)
Soka University of California
University of Southern California
REQUIREMENTS TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
1. Have attended an eligible public high school and are on track to graduate by the end of your senior year
2. Graduate with a 2.0 unweighted overall high school GPA, ideally 3.0
3. Have completed the FAFSA or DREAM ACT application by the March 2 Cal Grant deadline.
4. Plan to pursue a degree and enroll full-time at one of these schools: UCs, CSU Sacramento, CSU Stanislaus, UOP or top private California colleges *listed on website
5. Understand attendance is expected for Summer Summit July 2020 or meet 1x with Stockton Scholars Staff prior to receiving my scholarship.
Deadline for the Stockton Scholars Charged by Spanos- Class of 2020 Scholarship is April 3rd, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST.