Attention: Class of 2019 Stockton Scholars
Thank you for inquiring about your scholarship renewal for the 2020-2021 academic year. Students who graduated from high school in the Class of 2019 do NOT need to reapply for the Stockton or Shriram Scholars program.
The Stockton Scholars team will be sending out a personalized renewal link to each of our current recipients between April and May 2020 via your personal email address.
To update your current email or contact info on file, please email email@example.com immediately.
REQUIREMENTS TO MAINTAIN YOUR SCHOLARSHIP:
– Maintain Good Academic Standing and receive above a cumulative 2.0 GPA each semester
– Submit and complete your FAFSA or DACA application for the 2020-2021 school-year
– Remain enrolled full-time in at least 12 units of coursework each semester at an eligible school
– Attend Winter or Summer Summit each academic year (you only have to choose one to attend)
PLEASE NOTE THAT All students must continue attending an eligible college or University in the State of California*, HBCU, HSI, Minority Serving Institution, or Trade School
*Waiver Approvals subject to conditions outlined in your original waiver approval*
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO UPLOAD TO YOUR RENEWAL FORM:
Students must secure copies of the following documents to upload to their personalized scholarship renewal form.
1) Enrollment Verification Letter: letter must state student’s first and last name, student ID number, and whether or not student is enrolled in full-time status for the 2020-2021 school year. Students can usually secure an enrollment verification letter from their school’s registrar office.
2) Student Aid Report (SAR): students must upload a full and complete PDF copy of their FAFSA or DACA Student Aid Report (SAR) for 2020-2021. Find your SAR by logging into their financial aid student portal at fafsa.gov OR dream.csac.ca.gov. Note that students are only required to fill out the DACA application if they identify as undocumented and do not have a social security number.
3) Unofficial Transcripts: students are required to upload an unofficial transcript from their college, university or trade school for the 2019-2020 academic year. Unofficial transcripts can usually be accessed by logging into your school/student portal OR by visiting the registrar office at your school.
For technical assistance with these forms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.