College Ambassadors are agents of change that amplify their stories in order to create college-going culture in our city and to build community on their college campuses. College Ambassadors promote college and career knowledge, community-building, and near-peer support on their school campus, and across Stockton through workshops, panels, and various student-centered events. By telling their stories and sharing their expertise, College Ambassadors learn to enhance their leadership and professional skills, grow their network, and help inspire, encourage, and welcome younger generations into the Stockton Scholars program.
- This program will use an application process to select participants. If you are not selected you will be able to engage in your 2nd pathway choice.
- Between the ages of 18 to 21 years old
- Able to commit to attending all 10 program meetings
- Passionate about increasing access to and completion of higher education for all Stocktonians
- Host Stockton Scholars meetings at their perspective college’s
- Willingness to work in teams and collaborate on projects
- Must be willing to use critical thinking and creativity